Student visa consultants in Hyderabad Spain Immigration Consultants in Hyderabad, Visa Consultancy Hyderabad

Student Visa

Students who want to study in Spain should apply for a Student Visa before arriving Spain. They can apply for their student Visa in the Spain embassy at their resident country.

In Spain, getting admission in a University is a cakewalk compared to the Visa process. This is mainly because students have half baked knowledge on the process.

The visa won’t be granted for the entire duration of your stay. The Spanish government won’t let you apply for a visa for more than 3 months before the beginning of your course.

Once we arrive there, we will have to apply for a Student Residence Card, which will be valid for the duration of the course. It will be counted as our legal residence document.

Documents required for the process:

  • Original offer letter from the University
  • Two passport size photos
  • Official letter from bank
  • Valid Passport
  • Valid ID proof
  • Medical insurance
  • Proof of financial means
  • Police Clearance Certificate

Visas fees are NOT refundable.


Additional Requirements & Time may apply.

Visa processing will take 15 calendar days from the date of application is submitted. In specific cases this can be extended to a maximum of 30-60 calendar days, especially when additional documentation is required.

Hence it is better to apply prior one moth for a student visa. A visa fee of €60 should be paid at the Consulate of Spain.

Students who got married and wish to take their spouse and children with them can apply for a Visa. Also they can apply for the corresponding stay visas for their relatives to enter and stay in Spain, during the period of their studies or research.

There will be no charge for the spouse and children under the age of 6.

Once the Visa is ready, they will either send a confirmation email or they will send the visa and passport inside the Express Mail provided by the applicant. The applicants can track the status at

Student Visas in Spain

Visa general rule say that the Foreigners who intend to enter into Spanish territory must have a validly issued visa which is in force, attached to the passport. There are currently two types of visas, student visas and research visas: Student Visa can be issued to for the stay in Spain for the completion of courses, research or training, student exchange, or internships. Research Visa enables a foreigner to stay in Spain to complete research projects under a valid agreement signed with a research organization.


The validity of the permit will be for the duration of the registered course, research work, student exchange programs, and internships. This permit has a clause that it will be renewed annually if the visa holder shows and meets the set conditions when the initial visa was issued.  It is also required that he/she fulfills the norms and academic requirements associated with the teaching center and the Scientist involved. The matter of completion of studies or research will be verified by the center.

Quick Enquiry

Copyright ©2013 prosper Overseas | All rights reserved Privacy policy| terms & Conditions| Diclianer Powered by Prospertech-Soft Pvt.Ltd